Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 2 February 2013

Liebster Award.



Hi everyone I'm very lucky to of received another award this time off my good friend Coccolino a mini pig, yes you did read that right i have a mini pig as a friend. You can read all about Coccolino @ My Mini Pet Pig 

The Award rules are.

Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you. Done

Share five things about yourself and five things about your dogs/pets

About me:

1. I like playing in mud.

2. I like swimming.

3. I wake my humans up with my snoring.

4. I share my life with Cody our mad cat, he's the boss i don't mean he's in the Mafia though when i say that.

5. I guard my Kong with my life, It's my much prized possession.

About my staff.

1. They don't obey my orders.

2. Mum likes Crocheting.

3. Dad's a dog lover, Mum loves her cats.

4. Dad likes fishing, football and reading.

5. Mum and Dad like going on holiday with me to the Lake District and just escaping into the mountains and leaving the crowds behind.

Answer five questions from your nominee.

1. What time do you (pets and pet parents) go to sleep? It varies there's no set time.


2. What is your all time favourite snack? Marrow bone biscuits. Chocolate for the humans.

3. If you had one week to spend anywhere in the world, where would you go? We would like to go to Lake Garda or Lake Como in Italy.

4. Lake or ocean? Lake.

5. Is blogging your full-time “profession” or part-time hobby? Part-time hobby.

Ask five new questions to your nominated bloggers.


1. Are your pets from a breeder or rescue centre?


2. Facebook or Twitter?

3. What is your favourite season of the year?

4. Do you take your pets on holiday with you?

5. Favourite food?

Reveal your top five picks (200 readers or less) and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Milo's mad life.

Berner Tails.

The Grady Report.

The Adventures Of Ranger - The Scottie Pup.

RA HUSKY.



Copy and paste the award on your blog Done!

Hope that the people you have sent the award to forward it to their five favorite up-and-coming bloggers and keep it going!



7 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for the award Sheba, i will be sure to put it on my blog soon!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award. Well done! Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by Sheba...and major congrats on this award...you deserve it!!

    Sophie Doodle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sheba! We like your answers :-)

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete