Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 9 September 2012

Two new blog awards.

What a lovely end to the week it's been I've been awarded two new blogger awards. It's always nice to receive awards especially new ones that I've not had before.

A big thank you to Prudence from A Coonhound's Tales.


It's nice to get one award never mind two. First up is the One Lovely Blog Award !

One Lovely Blog Award badge. 
The requirements fur the One Lovely Blog Award are:
  • Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
  •  Share 7 things about yourself. 
  • Nominate other bloggers you admire. 
  • Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know. 
    

 Here's a bit about me.
  

 1.   I like helping Mum and Dad in the front garden, because i can jump up at the front wall looking all cute and i get plenty of strokes off passers by. 

2. I like going for walks in the rain, so i can go and play in the mud.


  3. I might be a big strong dog but I'm a big softy really that just wants to spread love every where i go. The 
      only thing big about me is the size of my heart..

  4. I love my brother Cody the cat and always look out for him. If any cats want to pick a fight with him they 
      need to get past me first.

  5. I love Morgan the little girl next door she always comes over to stroke me and i lick her hand and make 
      her giggle. I like hearing her laugh life's to short not to.

  6. I like running and swimming, as long as I'm off the lead I'm happy.

  7. And last but not least i can't forget Mum and Dad who have given me a lovely forever home and keep 
      me  safe and well.



  

Beautiful Blogger Award badge

And the Beautiful Blogger Award requirements are:
  • To copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post. 
  •  Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back to their blog. 
  • Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award. 
I'm going to follow Prudence's example at A Coonhounds Tales and combine both awards together.

First up is Suka at Suka's Just Sayin Suka's not been to well lately so hopefully these awards will cheer her up a bit.

Oz the Rottweiler who is fighting cancer at the moment.





10 comments:

  1. THANK YOU so much for thinking of Dakota and giving him an award!!!!! Congrats on yours too! Dakota is sooo flattered! He received the One Lovely Blog Award http://dakotasden.wordpress.com/2012/07/09/i-was-given-another-award/ so we aren't going to blog about that one, he received the Beautiful blogger award and we are going to post about that on September 20 so we will mention you with the other doggy who gave it to him. Thank you sooooooooo much!
    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much. This was a really nice surprise on a Monday morning. We hope you all have a really lovely day.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ian. Thank you for including us. We will get to these as soon as we have time.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!! You made us smile! <3 Oz the Rottweiler

    ReplyDelete