Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 23 September 2012

My holiday day one ( Saturday 15/9/2012 )

 Lake District.

I was going to put up a holiday post, but I've got that much to bark about i thought it would be better if i split it up into a daily account of what we did. First off it gets a five paw rating from me. We were a bit late getting there on Saturday due to an accident on the motorway and the journey took twice as long as it should.  I never even realised i just slept the whole way. So after my  staff had unpacked there wasn't much time left.

The village we stayed at in the Lake District was called Hawkshead a medieval market town. More information here.



Sheba looking over the wall at Kings Yard Cottage Hawkshead.
Me surveying my new surroundings.
The view up the road from Kings Yard Cottage Hawkshead.
The view from Kings Yard Cottage Hawkshead.
The view from the cottage up and down the road.



Me & Mum standing outside Kings yard Cottage Hawkshead.
Mum looking as if she owns the place.

Front view of kings YCottage Hawkshead
Front of the cottage.

Me looking up at Dad.
Me thinking don't get to comfortable, we will have to go home again.

Me looking over the wall & Dad standing in the doorway.
Me being nosy again & Dad showing off.





2 comments: